We’ve joined Ecologi to take action and help tackle the climate crisis
It is now common knowledge that one of the best tools we have to tackle the climate crisis – and keep our global temperatures from rising above 1.5°C – is to responsibly plant trees. Trees also play a crucial role in preventing ecological collapse. We’re doing our bit by joining forces with Ecologi, who responsibly plant trees and help fund some of the best climate crisis solutions in the world.
Every month groves of trees will be planted in our company forest, and we’ll fund carbon-reducing, climate-positive projects all over the world, in line with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Our Climate Positive Team
This tree-planting activity means that every member of our team is now climate neutral – or even positive! We will be offsetting our entire carbon footprint, including emissions from our home, personal travel, holidays, food, hobbies and more. The team believe that the biggest impact can be made if we support existing climate solutions, that deliver real tangible results.
Highlights so far…
- 35.32 tonnes of carbon reduction – equivalent to 87,629 miles driven in a car
- Helped to protect old-growth rainforest in Peru
- Turned waste biogas into electricity in Thailand
- Onshore wind energy generation in Taiwan
- 490 trees planted, including:
- Reforesting in Mozambique
- Mangrove planting in Madagascar